Grow With Us — Employment Opportunity
Construction Field Operations Director
Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Habitat for Humanity is seeking an experienced building contractor to oversee all field aspects of SAW Habitat for Humanity’s construction process in a way that utilizes staff, volunteer labor, and materials to produce quality homes in a safe and affordable manner. Work includes pre-Construction planning and scheduling, materials and labor procurement; cost information and multiple-project management and control. For complete job description see: www.habitatsaw.org / or contact: Rhonda@habitatsaw.org.
- 3-5-years residential home building experience
- Ability to oversee multiple home builds
- Computer literacy
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonded Class A license contractor
- Experience with training volunteers / students
- Ability to navigate uneven surfaces (worksite) and ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
To apply: Submit resume and 3 references to: Search Committee, CO: Rhonda Howdyshell, Exec. Director, SAW HFH, PO BOX 3188, Staunton, VA 24402-3188 by mail or e-mail no later than April 22, 2016. No phone calls please.
Come out and join us at the Spring Tea Party to start off our growing season at the BURRESS COMMUNITY GARDEN
815 Heydenreich St., Staunton, Va. 24401
Cookies, cake, lemonade and of course tea will be provided for everyone for free!
We will be assigning garden boxes and planting pumpkin seeds!