Grow With Us — Employment Opportunity
Construction Field Operations Director
Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Habitat for Humanity is seeking an experienced building contractor to oversee all field aspects of SAW Habitat for Humanity’s construction process in a way that utilizes staff, volunteer labor, and materials to produce quality homes in a safe and affordable manner. Work includes pre-Construction planning and scheduling, materials and labor procurement; cost information and multiple-project management and control. For complete job description CLICK HERE.
- 3-5-years residential home building experience
- Ability to oversee multiple home builds
- Computer literacy
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonded Class A license contractor
- Experience with training volunteers / students
- Ability to navigate uneven surfaces (worksite) and ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
To apply: Submit resume and 3 references to: Search Committee, CO: Rhonda Howdyshell, Exec. Director, SAW HFH, PO BOX 3188, Staunton, VA 24402-3188 by mail or e-mail no later than April 22, 2016. No phone calls please.